Sahaya Charitable Trust is a Mangalore based non-profit public charitable trust registered in the year 2000. It's a 100% transparent and vibrant trust dedicated to the cause of underprivileged. It has been at the forefront of the initiatives to help the needy, like the earthquake victims of Gujarat, shelter less street children, unemployed youth and housewives.
Sahaya Charitable Trust has started its work voluntarily which stresses more on cost cutting than spending more amounts for the work done.
Some of the significant activities of our organization are: public education; vocational computer education to unemployed and housewives, English communication skill courses, national talent search tests and AIDS awareness programme in line with Karnataka state AIDS prevention society.
Sahaya's Online Blood Donors Club is another honest attempt to create awareness about the need of voluntary blood donation and inspire the general public to donate blood, the precious gift of life in a regular basis. In India we always face a huge gap between demand and supply of blood. Our blood donors club enables anybody to find a donor in their own neighborhood with a few clicks on our website; www.onlinesahaya.org. We urge you to be a regular blood donor if your health is satisfactory for this noble act.
Our future Plans:
- Own medical Vans with all modern facilities to facilitate the blood testing and donation camps in an enormous scale in different parts of India.
- Promote Eye donation and organ donation incase of brain death.
- Set up residential school with all modern facilities for blind, dump and deaf.
- Set up residential school with all modern facilities for autism affected children.
- Set up vocational training centre and to work on the improvement of English communication skills with the help of locally available experts all over India especially for women and unemployed.
Sahaya's Motto behind this website
To be the largest Voluntary blood donors club in India within a minimum period of time and to encourage and inspire about the eye and organ donation in case death or brain death. It is our sincere effort and determination to reach out in every nook and corner of Indian cities and villages. To achieve this we humbly request our volunteers, social workers and likeminded people to participate and support us for this noble cause.
We are very happy to state that we have received tremendous response from various quarters even before the official launching of www.onlinesahaya.org. We thank you for co-operation towards making this novel and revolutionary endeavour of Sahaya Charitable Trust a great success.